Sunday, December 24, 2017

Hermie's Scavenger Hunt

Another year has come and gone
And it is time for me to go

 Your annual quest begins
Where you and your Dad might watch a show.


 IMan, this couch is comfy
I could sleep down here
The next place to check
Is where Mom might keep her beer.


I really like the new icebox
It's clean and fresh and bright
I wonder where to go next
maybe where mom and Dad sleep at night.


This bed is really funny
One side is a hammock, the other is concrete
Next head to the room
Where are guest, we like to meet.


That driveway looks real slippery
I hope no one slips and breaks their spleen
Your quest still continues
To  a place behind the big screen.


Holy Cow! That's one big TV
Where you can watch Probst snuff a torch
Continue your adventure
To the new thing on the porch.


I really like the hot tub
It looks like a warm and fun place
The next area for you to go to
I where you was your face.


You've really done a great job
Deciphering clue after clue
Time to head to the final destination
Your final advent present awaits you.



No comments: